For Your Health
Appropriate health and safety protocols will be in place at the time of the event. Check back for updates. Please do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
The Global Biorisk Advisory Council [GBAC] awarded the the Henry B. González Convention Center the esteemed accreditation into its performance-based GBAC STAR™ Facility Program. This acknowledges that the hotel’s protocols for cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention to protect guests and associates complies with GBAC’s 20-point auditing system.
At the Host Hotel
What to Expect San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
At the Registration Counter
• Counters and equipment disinfected between use; and
• Barriers at check-in and information stations.
In the Seminar Rooms
• Rooms in compliance with mandated occupancy limits; and
• Daily cleaning of all chairs, tables and equipment.
On the Exhibition Floor
• Face coverings required for those not fully vaccinated; and
• Hand sanitizer dispensers placed throughout.
Please note these protocols may be updated from time to time.