You Get More Than Just a Booth at Auto Glass Week™
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor? Interested companies can contact Barry Atkins by 540/602-3268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auto Glass Week™ has grown each year in attendance and 2022 will be the largest show to date with an expanded show floor and exhibit area. Sponsoring at Auto Glass Week is an amazing value and great opportunity to increase your company’s exposure to a growing, global market. You will reach a targeted audience with international buying power at the only event dedicated to the original equipment and aftermarket auto glass repair and replacement industry.
You and your team will benefit from face-to-face interactions with potential leads, participate in invaluable networking opportunities and join nearly 2,000 prime buyers for three days of learning, connecting with colleagues, and discovering the latest innovations and advancements.
As an Auto Glass Week sponsor, each company and individual successfully enhances their business. By working together, the event and all participants continue to advance and shape the future and raise the standards of the auto glass repair, replacement and calibration industry.
- Lead Generation: Connect with clients – new and old. You’ll have access to a global audience dedicated to service, safety, and excellence in the industry.
- Increase Brand Awareness: The Auto Glass Week event team is ready to meet your marketing needs and promote your company across multiple channels. You will receive a marketing kit with all the necessary tools to promote your company. Plus, opportunities for press releases, videos, and social media exposure.
- Networking Opportunities: Spend quality time with others
that share your commitment to the industry, and can advance your company and your career.
- Educational Opportunities: This is the only conference focused on emerging trends and technologies in auto glass repair and replacement featuring top-notch presenters and speakers.
- Meet New and Future Customers in the most efficient and economical way possible. Depending on the level of sponsorship and your engagement, the cost per interaction with an attendee can be as low as $3-$30 dollars per potential customer.